2023 Online Testing registration is now closed.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for options.
Testing Window: March 6 – April 7, 2023
Cost: all grades, $45
We use the Iowa Assessments™ Form E.
3 Steps to test online with CHEWV:
1. Request a County Report or Progress Report here. (*See below for more information.)
2. Review these instructions to help when ordering.
3. Click here to order your test.
*Read this article to learn about CHEWV’s County and Progress Reports.
Important Additional Information for Online Testing:
For online testing, the administrator is BJU Press Testing and Evaluation. The parent must arrange to have a proctor (which can be either the parent or another adult) in the room where the child is taking the test. The parent/proctor does not need to have a college degree or teaching certificate; they are there in case there is a problem. The parent/proctor is not to help the child in any way during the test except for technical difficulties.
Special accommodations cannot be made for online testing.
- Windows, Mac, iPad, and Chromebook devices can be used.
- The parent/proctor must provide their name, email, and phone number when they order the test. This person must be available at these contact methods during testing, and must contact the BJU Press Testing and Evaluation Test Administrator if there are any technology issues during testing, such as an internet/power outage, student unexpectedly logged out of test, etc.
- The parent must select a date and time for testing from the calendar of available test dates provided by BJU Press Testing and Evaluation during registration. Testing will be completed over the course of two days, during CHEWV’s testing window. There may be a fee for rescheduling, so please make every effort to test on the scheduled date.
- The parent/proctor will receive an email from BJU Press Testing and Evaluation about a week before the selected test date containing instructions for logging in. If you have not received this email before your testing dates, contact BJU Press right away at 800-845-5731 — please do not wait until the day of the test!
- On selected test date, the student must log in within 15 minutes prior to the start time of testing. There will be a drawing page in between subtests for those students who finish early. See the daily schedule for scheduled breaks.
Questions? Contact email@example.com.