Registration deadline for Spring 2021 testing has been extended again through Febrary 9.
Testing window is March 15-April 23, 2021. Specific dates will be chosen during the registration process.
Cost for all grades: $36
CHEWV provides private online testing in addition to our traditional paper-and-pencil private testing option.
For online testing, the administrator is BJU Press Testing and Evaluation. The parent must arrange to have a proctor (either a parent or another adult) in the room where the child is taking the test. The parent or proctor does not need to have a college degree or teaching certificate; they are there in case there is a problem.
- Windows, Mac, iPad, and Chromebook devices can be used
- Before registering for online testing, the parent must first do a System Check to check device settings and bandwidth.
- You will receive an email from BJU Press Testing and Evaluation about a week before your selected test date containing instructions for logging in.
- Prior to testing, the appropriate one of the following must be downloaded to your device:
- The parent must provide the remote proctor’s name, email, and phone number. This person must be available at these contact methods during testing, and must contact the BJU Press Testing and Evaluation Test Administrator if there are any technology issues during testing, such as an internet/power outage, student unexpectedly logged out of test, etc.
- The parent must select a date and time for testing from the calendar of available test dates provided by BJU Press Testing and Evaluation. Testing will be completed over the course of two days, during CHEWV’s testing window.
- On selected test date, the student must log in within 15 minutes prior to testing. There will be a drawing page in between subtests for those students who finish early. See the daily schedule for scheduled breaks.
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.