Deadline to register for Spring 2022 testing is February 11, 2022
Cost: K-2nd grade — $35; 3rd grade and up — $25
CHEWV Testing window during which tests must be completed: March 14-April 15
*Please note that the registration process has changed. Be sure to follow all instructions carefully, especially Step #4 below!
Our private, paper-and-pencil testing option is available anywhere in the Mountain State. The test requires an administrator to be approved through our test supplier, BJU Press Testing and Evaluation. There is no college degree required to be approved, and parents can administer to their own children. In order to maintain the integrity of the test, the administrator must also follow standardized procedure – which is fully explained in the Test Directions booklet sent with the tests.
- You will need to have the approved administrator’s BJU Press account number before you can register. To apply for approval, begin here.
- The parent must ensure that the test can be administered within the CHEWV testing window dates.
- The tests will be sent to the administrator just prior to the testing window.
- The parent must make the necessary arrangements (location, date, fee) with the administrator for testing during the testing window.
- After testing, the administrator must sign a statement that they followed standardized procedures before returning the completed tests to BJU Press Testing and Evaluation, preferably by trackable mail. The parent should make mailing arrangements, even if the administrator is actually mailing them.
2. Note your approved administrator’s BJU Press account number.
3. Pre-register for private testing here.
4. Complete your registration and pay for your test by following the link on the confirmation page. That link will take you to the CHEWV Parent Portal at our test supplier. There you will order and pay for your tests. The link and full instructions are also in the email you receive from CHEWV.
If you are unable to register online, please contact email@example.com
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.