2023 Private Testing registration is now closed.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for options.
Testing Window: March 6 – April 7, 2023.
Cost: K, 1st, and 2nd grades, $45
3rd – 12th grades, $35
We use the Iowa Assessments™ Form E.
3 Steps to test privately with CHEWV:
1. Request a County Report or Progress Report here. (*See below for more information.)
2. Review these instructions to help with ordering.
3. Click here to order your test.
*Read this article to learn more about CHEWV’s County and Progress Reports.
Important Additional Information for Private Testing:
Our private, paper-and-pencil testing option is available anywhere in the Mountain State. The test requires an administrator (this can be the parent or another adult) to be approved through our test supplier, BJU Press Testing and Evaluation (see link below). There is no college degree required to be approved, and parents can become approved and administer to their own children.
- The application for approval to administer the test can be found here. Note that parents must be approved if they wish to administer the test.
- The test must be administered between March 6 – April 7, 2023. Be sure to choose a date within that time frame when you order your test.
- The tests will be sent to the administrator just prior to the testing window.
- In order to maintain the integrity of the test, the administrator must also follow standardized procedure – which is fully explained in the Test Directions booklet sent with the tests.
- After testing, the administrator must sign a statement that they followed standardized procedures before returning the completed tests to BJU Press Testing and Evaluation, preferably by trackable mail.
Questions? Contact email@example.com